- 1 tub of Taverna Finest salad cheese in block or Taverna Finest salad cheese in cubes
- 1 kg baby new potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 firm pears
- 50 g black olives
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Approx 100 ml fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- Approx 2 tbsp fresh, chopped herbs (e.g. parsley and rosemary)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Chicken with roast potato salad
Chicken with fried potato salad is an easy recipe for spontaneous guest dinners and healthy dinner days. This is a new way of making a potato salad that goes perfectly with a light meal and provides plenty of exciting flavours coming from the salad cheese.
Wash and scrub the potatoes, then pat dry. Turn in oil. Cut the pears into wedges and mix with the potatoes, sprigs of rosemary, olives, salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to a roasting tin and roast in a preheated oven at 200°C for approx. 35-40 minutes.
Rub the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and fry for 5-6 minutes on each side. Roll in the chopped herbs and keep warm under aluminium foil.
Cut the salad cheese into chunks and mix with the roast potatoes together with the parsley. Cut the chicken into thick slices and serve on top of the roast potato Salad.