- 2 packs of Taverna grilling cheese with chilli or Taverna grilling cheese
- 12 small tortilla wraps
- Olive oil
- ½ red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 little gem lettuce, finely chopped
- 4 radishes in thin slices
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- The juice of 1 lime
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely grated
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped and without seeds
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh coriander + a little extra for garnish
Tortillas with mango salsa and grilling cheese
Take your guests on a Mexican journey! Or at least a culinary one, as grilled cheese also tastes great in tortillas with plenty of vegetables.
This recipe has been developed by Maria, who blogs as Vanløse Blues.
Stir all the ingredients for the mango salsa gently together and season with salt and pepper.
Cut the grill cheese into slices and brush both sides with olive oil.
Grill them for 3-4 minutes on both sides, either on the grill or in a grill pan.
While they are being grilled, warm up the tortilla wraps.
Fill each tortilla with a little cabbage and lettuce, place 3 slices of grill cheese over the salad and top with mango salsa and radishes and garnish with coriander.
Tip: Serve with a light dressing mixed with crème fraiche and chilli.