- 200 g Taverna Finest salad cheese in block or Taverna Finest salad cheese in cubes
- 1 roll of ready-made tart dough
- 400 g whole leaf spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 leek, sliced into rings and boiled for 1 min.
- 150 g hot-smoked salmon
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml cream, approx. 13%
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 turns of freshly ground pepper
Vegetable tart with salmon and Taverna Finest salad cheese
Looking for inspiration for dinner or a tasty feature for a potluck supper? The recipe for this easy pie with salmon, leek and spinach where sea, country, herb garden and salty cheese meet, is a great suggestion.
Place the tart dough in a greased pie tin (26 cm).
Break up the cheese and spread it around the base of the tart together with the spinach, leeks and salmon in
Stir the eggs, cream, salt and pepper together and pour over the filling. Bake the tart in a 180°C preheated oven for 35-
Bake the tarts in small tins, with one tart per person.